Hodge College Double Reed Tool Bag
These leather bags are perfect for the college student for storing and carrying all the reed making tools and supplies for the reed room and to bring to lessons. It is big enough to fit an adjustment tool pouch, sharpening stones, reed making tools, cane, staples, thread, and more, yet it is small enough to store in any reed room locker. There are two end pockets and one side pocket in addition to a very roomy body section. Handles are available as well as an additional shoulder strap which can be removed.
The bag comes with a clear polypropylene box to hold cane and staples, keeping them from getting broken or lost in the bag. It fits perfectly in one of the end pockets. Featuring the "Living Hinge" which never wears out, this box is the perfect solution to safe guard fragile items and contain small ones.
TOOLS NOT INCLUDED
Bag Tech Specs
- Material: Black Leather bag and handles
- Shoulder Strap: Nylon adjustable length
- Bag Inside: 8" L x 6" W x 6.5" H
- Bag Top Opening: 8" L x 3.625" W double zipped flap
- End Pockets: 6" L x 6.5" H x 1" Depth
- Side Pocket: 6.75" L x 3 3/4" H x .5" Depth
- Handles: 5" Height
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
Box Tech Specs
- Meets FDA standards
- Inside dimensions: 5.52" L x 2.14" W x 0.73" Hgt.
- Weight: 0.055 lbs