Korg CA-2 Chromatic Tuner
The meter scale of the CA-2 includes markings to indicate pure major and minor thirds relative to a specified pitch. Simply by tuning your instrument to these markings, you can perform beautiful, pure harmonies when playing in an ensemble.
The calibration function (410-480 Hz) can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps for accurate and flexible tuning to any song or key.
In addition to tuning visually with the meter, you can also tune by ear using a Sound Out mode that's chromatically adjustable in the range of C4–C5.
The high-efficiency long-life design allows approximately 100 hours of continuous operation on two AAA zinc-carbon batteries or approximately 200 hours on alkaline batteries.
- A needle-style meter with large high-visibility note name and string name
- A compact body that's slim and lightweight
- Tuning function suitable for a variety of instruments
- Approximately 200 hours of continuous use
- 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range
- A0 (27.50Hz) - C8 (4186.01Hz): Sine wave
- Reference Tone
- C4 (261.63Hz) - C5 (523.25Hz): One octave
- Tuning Modes
- Meter mode, Sound Out mode
- Calibration Range
- A4 = 410Hz - 480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy
- +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy
- +/- 1.5 cent
- INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack
- Power Supply
- Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 200 hours (alkaline batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
Approximately 100 hours (zinc-carbon batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 100 x 60 x 16 mm / 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.63”
- 67 g / 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items
- Two AAA batteries for verifying operation