Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
The OT-120 is a chromatic tuner intended for the orchestra, packaging high performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. It features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery level, sound output level, calibration, key and note name. Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode, finger-friendly buttons and a rear-mounted stand that lets the unit stand by itself. A sophisticated silver aluminum panel contributes to its sleek, new look. - See more here.
• Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
• Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
• Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that’s closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
• Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
• Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
• Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
• Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
• Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
• Broad range of calibration (349 Hz—499 Hz).
• Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
• Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments.
• Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours).
• Durable soft case included.
- 12 equal tempered, Pythagorean, Werckmeister III, Vallotti, Mean Tone Eb, Kirnberger III, Young, Mean Tone D#, Kellner
- Transpose Range
- C, C#, D, Eb, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb, B
- Detection Range
- A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Tone:
- C2 (65.41 Hz) – C7 (2093 Hz), five octave, two-step volume control
- Tuning Modes
- AUTO (SLOW, MEDIUM, FAST), MANUAL, SOUND BACK
- A4 = 349 – 499 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Detection Accuracy
- ± 1 cent
- Tone Accuracy
- ± 1.5 cent
- INPUT (1/4” phone jack), OUTPUT (1/4” phone jack), DC IN (9 V)
- Power Supply
- Two AAA batteries, or AC adapter (separately sold)
- Buttery Life
- approx. 100 hours (with alkaline batteries, in meter mode (MEDIUM), A4 tone continuously input, without backlit)
(W x D x H)
- 74 x 120 x 36 mm / 2.91” x 4.72” x 1.42”
- 193 g (including batteries) / 6.81 oz. (including batteries)
- two alkaline AAA batteries for checking operation, a suede-tone soft case
- AC adapter
CM-200 Contact Microphone
- See more at: http://www.korg.com/us/products/tuners/ot_120/page_1.php#sthash.qCP8SOfw.dpuf