The Wicked Edge GO is a precision engineered, manual sharpening machine. It holds the angle while both sides of knife are sharpened at the same time, creating a perfectly shaped edge. It's made from high quality, aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel. The GO is designed to be portable and can be used anywhere.
The Standard Bag option will fit the Wicked Edge GO plus one set of stones inside the base of the sharpener. For more storage space, choose the Deluxe Bag option which has slots for two additional sets of Wicked Edge stones or strops. (Stones shown in deluxe bag image are NOT included. Please order separately.)
This item is drop shipped from the manufacturer.
For sharpening double hollow ground reed knives, we recommend that you substitute the 400/600 grit diamond stone pack in place of the 200/600 grit that comes with the GO. And for the fine grit necessary for finishing a reed knife, we recommend the 800/1000 grit diamond stone pack. The deluxe bag can also hold the strops pack for finishing the knife if desired. We also recommend the digital angle gauge for ease in determining your angle settings. The angle gauge is in stock in our shop and will ship separately from the rest of the Wicked Edge items.
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight and portable - easy to store and use in small spaces
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Vise is operated with an included Allen Wrench
- Easy C-clamp mounting to any relatively flat surface
- Includes Medium Coarse 200 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes a storage bag for compact storage and travel
- Optional Deluxe Bag has slots for two additional sets of Stones or Strops
- Can sharpen blades up to 15” long
- Can clamp blades up to ⅜” thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used to enable clamping of even thicker blades)
- Angle range: 15-30 degrees per side (30-60 degrees inclusive)
- Angle adjustment in 1 degree increments
- Guide rod length: 8”